2825 Camp Creek Cemetery Road, Franklin
This 12 Acre property has frontage on Camp Creek Cemetery road. It is 95% wooded with Hickory, Elm, Water oak, Post oak, Yaupon, and Cedar trees. It is fenced on a three sides and has Agricultural tax exemption. Navasota Valley Electric and Twin Creek Water are across the road. Approximately 10 minutes from Franklin and 45 minutes from BCS. Seller will convey all mineral surface control owned subject to the current mineral lease. Franklin ISD. Property was originally 32 Acres; the front 20 acres with the pond is being sold separately see MLS # 20002951.
- MLS® #20002958
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesElectric In Area, Telephone In Area
- Address2825 Camp Creek Cemetery Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Subdivision12 Acres in the Grande Survey, Abstract 32
- Zip Code77856
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Pond, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.