4770 Fm 1940 Farm To Market Road, Franklin
This 20 Acre property has approximately 1350 feet paved frontage on FM 1940- and also frontage on Camp Creek Cemetery road. It is 70% open 30% wooded with Hickory, Elm, Water oak, Post oak, Yaupon, and Cedar trees. It has Bermuda & Bahia grass pasture, sandy loam soils and a pond stocked with Bass. It is fenced on 3 sides and has Agricultural tax exemption. Navasota Valley Electric and Twin Creek Water are across the FM 1940. Approximately 8 minutes from Franklin and 45 minutes from BCS. Seller will convey all mineral surface control owned subject to the current mineral lease. Franklin ISD. Property was originally 32 Acres. The back 12 acres is heavily wooded and is being sold separately.
- MLS® #20002951
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesElectric In Area, Telephone In Area
- Address4770 Fm 1940 Farm To Market Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Subdivision20 Acres in the Grande Survey, Abstract 32
- Zip Code77856
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Pond, Wooded, Corner
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.