1819 Pin Oak Road, Franklin
Approximately 1.5 miles South of Franklin on Pin Oak Road, this property is gently rolling and mostly wooded with Oak, Cedar, Pine, Elm and Yaupon, partially fenced, 100% mineral Surface rights owned convey with the property. Navasota Valley Electricity and Robertson Co. water meter. Franklin ISD $195,000 ($9,750/Acre)
- MLS® #20000200
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Telephone on Site
- Address1819 Pin Oak Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Subdivision20 Acres in the Francis Slaughter Survey, Abstract 335
- Zip Code77856
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.