379, 380, 381 Banks Street, Hearne
Beautiful and versatile tract of land partially situated within the Hearne city limits which affords potential use as either a commercial building site, rural homesites or hunting/recreational getaway. The land offers a 60/40 mix of wooded/open mix and also boasts good rolling and elevated topography. City water meters and city septic are already on site for two homesites. Two manufactured homes will convey with the sale. One home is a triple-wide manufactured home up on the hill featuring 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,241 sq. ft. The other manufactured home closest to the entrance is a super nice double-wide model home featuring 3 beds, 2 baths, woodburning fireplace, strip vinyl flooring and coffered ceilings. Shown by appointment only.
- MLS® #19013984
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Overhead Utilities, Telephone on Site, Separate Meters
- Address379, 380, 381 Banks Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Subdivision82.68 acres in the F. Ruiz Survey, AB 41
- Zip Code77859
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Open, Pond, Public Road, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Rodney Mcfadden
- Listing Office:Captiva Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.